Wednesday 18 April 2012

ANIMAL PRINTS LOVE STRUCKED

                                                           Loving my new shoes.
                                                     It was not easy striking die pose. lol

                                                               With all seriousness.
Hey Huns,

Tnx for the prayers and best wishes i am back n healthy now. Let me whisper a secret#My New Love is  Animal Prints# Pls dnt tell my man i said so. Lol.
I am back in full force and no sickness can hold me down again.
Have a lovely Night Sweet angels.


Bag: Louis Vuitton, Shoes: Atmosphere, Skirt: H&M,
Accesories: Next, Primark. Shirt: Dorothy Perkins, Wrist watch: Annie Claire.

8 comments:

Tamara Chloé said...

cuuuuuuuute outfit darling!!! I love the skirt and shoes xoxo

Jekkie said...

Tnx Honey.

Joy Shana said...

Cute outfit send me the skirt;)

Allison said...

Great post! Love your shoes!
And thank you so much for your comment on my blog!!

:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Great skirt!

http://fashionroll.net

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

adorable skirt

Que said...

Love your outfit doll, your skirt is amazing. Wishing good health hey.

xoxo

Jekkie said...

Tnx Sugar. U r so caring. Kisses.